Shop the Outdoor Community Sale at
Custer Road United Methodist Church
6946 Custer Road, Plano, TX | NW corner of Custer Road & Legacy Drive
This is a multi-family, community sale event with TONS of bargain shopping opportunities. Sales from the Families to Freedom space supports our mission! Support us by donating your goods for the sale, then as a shopper! We'll accept cash and credit card payment at the sale.
Donate Your Goods to Support Our Sale!
We’ll gladly accept the following types of items:
- Tools and lawn care equipment
- Kitchen wares and gadgets
- Home décor and small furnishings
- Unopened toys and unused stuffed animals/dolls
- Home entertainment items: DVD players, flat screen TVs, speakers, etc.
- Electronics and office supplies: tablets, phones, routers, computers, flat screen monitors, printers, music players, etc.
- Jewelry & fashion accessories
- Sports equipment and leisure items: balls, bikes, skateboards, scooters, etc.
- Pet Comforts: food bowls, carriers, leashes, unused collars, beds, etc.
- Children’s clothing (infant to age 10)
Items we CANNOT accept:
- Large appliances
- Mattresses or baby cribs
- Box/tube based computer or TVs
- Artificial Christmas trees
- Adult clothing
- Anything too heavy or large for one person to carry
- Anything NOT in good working order, poor or soiled condition. Quality items only please!
Unsold donated items will be distributed to other local organizations that directly serve the needy.
Donation Drop Off
Drop off your donated goods on Fridays between 4:00pm – 5:30pm, and Saturdays between 9:00am – 11:00am
19211 Preston Road, Dallas, TX
At the Mapleshade & Preston
Drop Off Dates & Times
- Friday March 31 - 4:00-5:30pm
- Friday April 7 - 4:00-5:30pm
- Friday April 14 - 4:00-5:30pm
- Friday April 21 - 4:00-5:30pm
- Friday April 28 - 4:00-5:30pm
- Saturday April 1 - 9:00-11:00am
- Saturday April 8 - 9:00-11:00am
- Saturday April 15 - 9:00-11:00am
- Saturday April 22 - 9:00-11:00am
- Sale Date!
Porch/home pickup by scheduled appointment only. Call 972-885-7020 to schedule pickup arrangements. Limited to the following zip codes:
75001, 75006, 75007, 75010, 75019, 75023, 75024, 75025, 75056, 75057, 75063, 75067, 75075, 75077, 75080, 75093, 75209, 75220, 75225, 75230, 75234, 75240, 75243, 75244, 75248, 75252, 75254, 75287
We Need Volunteers!
We will need lots of help making this a successful event. Sign up to volunteer for this event: